Evolution Hopper STD Parallel spec - Coin Hopper - Suitable For Most Change Machines
Evolution Hopper Parallel
(Which is suitable for coins from 19-26.4mm coins.)
- Based on a belt drive, Evolution is a great product in terms of both performance and ease of maintenance.
- The combination of extremely wear-resistant plastic resins with state-of-the-art electronics has produced a device with low purchase and management costs.
- This type of hopper can be used for 95% of coins and tokens worldwide, without needing adjustments. Evolution is completely interchangeable with the other models available on the market.
- Suitable for many applications: Vending, Parking, Retail, and Amusement.
- Board easily accessible from outside and extractible for facilitating maintenance
- DC motor, driven by an electronic actuator, which reduces friction and noise
- Equipped with a built-in agitator to prevent coin jams, as well as with additional electronic anti-jam electronics
- The standard version can be easily transformed into the adjoining version by simply removing the cover, which is fastened by two screws, and moving the connector to the new position
- Completely compatible with Universal Evolution hoppers
- Interfaces: standard, parallel or ccTalk serial. The latter guarantees excellent security and diagnostics management
- High-quality materials for long trouble free operations
- DC motor
- Double installation option: adjoining and standard
- Minimal maintenance
- Reduced noise
- Anti-jam electronics