Comestero RM5 Evolution - Top Entry / Bottom Reject - Coin Mechanism
The Comestero RM5 Evolution coin validator is known for its quality and reliability. Its electronics combine extraordinary selectivity with extreme programming versatility: the Cloning system allows the transfer of the configuration parameters from one sample coin validator to another.
This is for a Top Entry / Bottom Reject variant. Please ensure you purchase the correct configuration.
- 3 pairs of inductive sensors are used to process 6 different parameters regarding the material and the mass
- 3 pairs of optical sensors for determining the coin's diameter
- A mechanical anti-fishing device, an electronic anti-fishing device, and an electronic anti "intrusion" device (only for version F)
- Automatic optical sensor compensation system for variations in temperature, voltage and lighting
- Identification channels: up to 59, each of which can be redirected to the outlets. The first 6 support Self-Prog mode
- Open collection outlets
- Serial interface for external connections (portable programmer or PC) for calibrating and testing, as well as for updating the value and operating parameters tables
- Credit recognition: parallel, binary, pulse
If you require a special coin configuration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you purchase the mechanism.
If you require a spare part that is not listed, please get in touch via email at email@example.com or call us on 01507 441144.